We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

ok
Signed, Tome.

[KK] Unicorn Dressup 5 [KK] Unicorn Dressup 5

This is a work of art, beyond any sort of level of art we have ever seen before.
It rivals the genius of Einstein, Shakespeare, Tesla, and Seinfeld. The true amount of artistic talent and worth of this game is worth a millennium's worth of art. I love it, and the creator must create more works of art such as these to appease my hunger for art such as this. Thank you for creating this game. I believe it is the greatest sign that God loves me and wants me to be happy, for this is true perfection and heaven beyond what I have seen.
What I am trying to say is, thank you, it is perfect, and I love it, I have been coming back to Newgrounds daily to see this, so please, rate this game 5 stars to keep it up, because this game has indescribable perfection mounted on to it's back. I love this game, and the creator sure must love humanity to create something of this proportion for it. In the end, I thank you for creating a masterpiece like this. This also has a deeper meaning to it as well. The giraffe has it.
The meaning seen from the giraffe, it keeps on going, a mirror to time, a non-stopping, looping construct, that keeps going on, and on, and on. In the end, thank you for creating Unicorn Dressup 5, and I will come back to it tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, heck, I might even come back to it daily until the day I die. Thank you.
Signed, Tome.

Dukey Nukem De-Forever Dukey Nukem De-Forever

THIS GAME WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, NOT ONLY DOES THIS RIVAL THE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE, IT ALSO GIVES A FUN WAY TO PASS TIME, I HAVE SPENT 52 MILLENNIUM PLAYING THIS GAME AND THIS GAME ALONE, IT IS PERFECT, THANK YOU.
SIGNED, TOME.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Great game... I feel like this game can give alot of players an excuse to get on thier toes. Very fast paced and fun. It feels like a perfect taco.

Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow